ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal to postpone Tuesday's WHOIS TF meeting/conflict

  • To: jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal to postpone Tuesday's WHOIS TF meeting/conflict
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:11:33 +0200

The Whois task force call for today, 18July has been cancelled and there will be call on Monday 24 July at the usual time 10:30 EDT, 14:30 UTC 16:30 CET.

Thanks
Glen

Jordyn Buchanan wrote:
Given the overlapping subject matter and the level of interest, it seems reasonable to move our call from tomorrow's time slot.

I think based on the overall feedbak we've seen, rescheduling for next Monday at 10:30 AM EDT seems to have the least number of conflicts.

Glen--can you reschedule tomorrow's call for next Monday? In August, we'll have calls on August 1, August 15 and August 29.

Thanks,

Jordyn