ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Fwd: OPOC proposal with edits

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Fwd: OPOC proposal with edits
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:31:42 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordyn Buchanan <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jul 6, 2006 5:25 PM
Subject: OPOC proposal with edits
To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all:

I've put the OPOC proposal online as a Writely document, which will
hopefully allow us to track changes over time as well as edit it
collaboratively.  In the version I've put online, I've included some of the
changes we've talked about recently, including:

- Adding a definition of the OPOC
- Adding an obligation for Registrars to take "reasonable steps" to verify
the accuracy of non-email contact data that is updated in response to a
complaint about the accuracy of the data.

You can view the document at:

http://www.writely.com/Doc.aspx?id=dgsxrsww_2gjfj37

That URL should be viewable for anyone.

I'll also be inviting Task Force members as "collaborators", meaning that
you'll be able to edit the document.  If you have suggested improvements,
feel free to make your revisions and let everyone know.  If I miss you for
some reason, and you need editing capabilities, just let me know and I'll
add you.

Jordyn
<http://www.writely.com/Cancel>