ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Alternative proposal re Whois

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Alternative proposal re Whois
  • From: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:13:11 -0700

My interpretation of it is that it is mistaken/contradictory because it
says icann needs to enforce existing whois policy then it goes on to
incorrectly define the existing policy because it has "billing contact
information" in there.  Can a lawyer chime in with what happens with
contracts that have this kind of issue?