ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Agenda for upcoming calls

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for upcoming calls
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:45:00 -0400

I've attempted to put together a tentative schedule of calls between now and
the middle of November, with a goal of publishing a preliminary report at
that time.  Here is what I have tentatively sketched out for the next four
weeks, continuing on a weekly call schedule until the preliminary report is
published:

10/23 (today) : Discuss structure of report, workplan
10/30 : 1) Discussion of access to non-puiblished data; 2) Reports from
ICANN staff, 3) (possible) discussion with Paul Twomey
11/6 : Final discussion of substantive issues or amendments to proposal(s)
11/13 : Voting on publication report (and, if necessary, on policy
recommendations contained therein)

I'm expecting that the call on 10/30 is likely to run an hour and a half.
We'll try to keep the other discussions to an hour.

I've had one request to move back to Tuesdays for the calls after today, and
no other indications of issues with availability.  We'll entertain the move
back to Tuesdays on our call today, although I believe we've discussed this
in the past and decided to keep with the Monday timeslot.

Jordyn