ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:31:53 -0500

Hi Ross:

Given the limited amount of time we have remaining before the publication of
the preliminary report, I'd still like to stick with the agenda to the
extent possible.  Obviously, Maria won't have time to incorporate Steve's
proposed edits into the report, so we'll have to discuss the structure a bit
more generally.

Also, I'd like to discuss some of the ideas that have been percolating
around the list (including my own) on item #3.

Jordyn

On 11/6/06, Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, I meant to type "agenda items 1 *and* 3" not "agenda items 1 to 3". We should still try to move ahead with a discussion of agenda item #2, despite the uncertainty that Steve has thrown into the rest of the agenda.

-ross