ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:49:46 -0500

Sorry, I meant to type "agenda items 1 *and* 3" not "agenda items 1 to 3". We should still try to move ahead with a discussion of agenda item #2, despite the uncertainty that Steve has thrown into the rest of the agenda.

-ross

Ross Rader wrote:
Are we still moving ahead with this agenda? Given the late hour at which a final version of Steve's proposal was submitted, it occurs to me that we might want to move agenda items 1 to 3 to our next call to give Maria time to incorporate the latest iteration of Steve's document - I'd personally prefer to avoid a discussion where we manually try to reconcile the difference between the various versions that Steve has tabled. Once these changes have been incorporated into the draft TF report, I think we will be able to have a much clearer discussion of Steve's ideas.

Jordyn Buchanan wrote:
Hi all:

Here's a proposed agenda for Monday's call:

1) Discuss Maria's revised draft of the report (20 minutes)
2) Discuss access to non-published data (30 minutes)
3) Discuss other proposals (40 minutes)

Jordyn