ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] For your review: Revised Preliminary Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] For your review: Revised Preliminary Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:55:41 -0500

I've reviewed Steve's proposed modifications and unfortunately cannot
support any of them. I would strongly prefer to publish Maria's original
report.

More fundamentally, I agree with Jordyn that it's time to publish this
report and stop attempting minor revisions of language, especially we
should refrain from changes that have some ideological or political axe
to grind but would not in the least affect the general thrust of the
report or its reading by the public.

>>> "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx> 11/10/2006 5:39 PM >>>
Thanks Maria.  Please see a few edits attached.  These begin at page
12.
My deletes seem to show up in red but unfortunately my "adds" are blue
like yours.  Sorry if this makes them a bit more difficult to pick up.
Please let me know if questions.

Steve Metalitz