ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] FINAL REVIEW: Preliminary Task Force Reporton Whois Services

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] FINAL REVIEW: Preliminary Task Force Reporton Whois Services
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:29:29 +0100

Thanks, Jordyn. I've sent the report for posting to the ICANN website. I
sent it as soon as the 24 hour period elapsed, but it looks like it did not
get approval and processing (conversion into html) in time to be posted
before our US staff went on Thanksgiving holiday.

I've asked for it to be posted asap, so I will keep the task force up to
date on our progress.

Maria

  _____