ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Correction to ISPCP Comments to be inserted into Task Force Report

  • To: <maggie.mansourkia@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Correction to ISPCP Comments to be inserted into Task Force Report
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:56:48 -0800

Maria,

As further follow up on the call:

(1) The summary of public comments refers on several occasions to the
"International Counterfeiting Coalition."  In fact the organization's
name is "International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition," and should be
corrected in the summary.

(2)  In the references to the submission of Mark Monitor, Inc., it
should be noted that the submission was "co-signed" by 112 other
entities (companies, associations, and non-profit organizations).

(3) Besides the OPTA submission which we discussed on the call, it would
be useful to include in the summary the comments of the National
Arbitration Forum (though these were submitted the day after the
deadline) since they have some observations about impact on the UDRP
which I don't think are addressed in other submissions.

Thanks again for your quick turnaround in summarizing the submissions
received.

Steve