ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:21:26 -0500

On 7-Mar-07, at 2:12 PM, Marilyn Cade wrote:

But it seems to me that Steve's question is where we should focus.

I had assumed we would be expressing support to OPOC and Special
Circumstances.

From Jordyn's earlier message...

"Each of the voting representatives listed in the report (this list was also
seprately e-mailed around by Maria) should now send me, Maria and Glen
(and feel free to copy this mailing list) an indication of whether or
not you support the policy reccomendations contained in the report.
THIS IS NOT A VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT TO SEND THE REPORT TO THE
COUNCIL. That will happen automatically regardless of what you vote.
This is a vote on the merits of the policy recommendations."

Therefore, let me kick things off.

On behalf of the Registrar Constituency, I vote to support the policy recommendations of the report.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen