ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:42:07 +0100

To make things very short! I vote in favour of the recommendations.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstrasse 48                        Tel. +49-721-91374-4534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany                Fax  +49-721-91374-215
1und1.de                                Mail tom@xxxxxxxx

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Hans-Henning Doerr, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich
Andreas Gauger, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Achim Weiss

Am 07.03.2007 schrieb Ross Rader:

> On 7-Mar-07, at 2:12 PM, Marilyn Cade wrote:
>

> >But it seems to me that Steve's question is where we should focus.
> >
> >I had assumed we would be expressing support to OPOC and Special
> >Circumstances.
> >

> From Jordyn's earlier message...
>
> "Each of the voting representatives listed in the report (this list
> was also
> seprately e-mailed around by Maria) should now send me, Maria and Glen
> (and feel free to copy this mailing list) an indication of whether or
> not you support the policy reccomendations contained in the report.
> THIS IS NOT A VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT TO SEND THE REPORT TO THE
> COUNCIL.  That will happen automatically regardless of what you vote.
> This is a vote on the merits of the policy recommendations."
>
> Therefore, let me kick things off.
>
> On behalf of the Registrar Constituency, I vote to support the policy
> recommendations of the report.
>
> Ross Rader
> Director, Retail Services
> t. 416.538.5492
> c. 416.828.8783
> http://www.domaindirect.com
>
> "To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
> - Erik Nupponen

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w