ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:52:09 -0500

On 3/7/07, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But it seems to me that Steve's question is where we should focus.

I had assumed we would be expressing support to OPOC and Special
Circumstances.

To reiterate: We are voting on whether or not you support the policy recommendations contained in the report. In other words, do you support the OPOC proposal?

Jordyn