ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: Jordyn Buchanan <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:24:35 -0500

hi,

i though i was voting against the process that produced the report and not the conclusions in the report or the sending of the report to the council (which i understood was going as written including the part where it lists the votes for the 2 proposals that wee voted on).

I do not understand what it means for us to be voting on the OPOC proposal, I thought that had already been done.

Perhaps I am the only person who is confused, which is quite possible. I thought voting on proposals was done and now we were voting on the contents and structure of the report and not re-taking a vote on the recommendations. If we are voting on recommendations, what did it mean to not allow a constituency to not change its vote?

In any case, having voted publicly, would i even be able to change my vote if i wanted to?

a.