ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Collecting Facts

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Collecting Facts
  • From: "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:02:15 -0400

Margie,

Would you please be able to provide the research methodology used for
your statistics in the Brandjacking Index? Especially the tasting
/kiting numbers you will share. While everyone here appreciates as much
information as possible we need to make sure it statistically correct
and not biased

Thanks

Jeff