ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Targeted Requests

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Targeted Requests
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:45:25 -0700

Danny, great suggestions.  Some of them can be carried out by Staff and
some by relevant Constituencies.

Marilyn, APWG is observing on this list, MAAWG to my knowledge has not
been active at ICANN recently but I think it is a good idea to reach out
to them too as there is the potential (I might even say likelihood) that
spammers are abusing AGP.

Laura/Pat from APWG, do you have relevant contacts at MAAWG?

Thanks.

Mike Rodenbaugh