ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] FW: RFI consolidated - draft

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] FW: RFI consolidated - draft
  • From: "Jothan Frakes" <jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:48:53 -0700

Hi-

I am noticing that as I type up a FAQ to help folks understand what they
are responding to, that the question 12 is redundant to Q's 9&10 as
worded.

It looks like 9 & 10 were perhaps intended specifically to focus on
harm/benefit from A B or C, and 12 was intended for any new suggestions
that the responding party would use.

We've widened the scope of 9 & 10 to include current and new
suggestions, which seems to me has rendered 12 redundant.

Could we either tighten up 9 & 10 to only be comment on A, B or C, and
leave 12, or eliminate 12?

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
Senior Sales Executive

-----------------------------
OVERSEE.NET
818 7th Street, Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90017
cl +1.206.355.0230
ph +1.213.408.0080 x 1233
fax +1.213.892.1214
www.oversee.net
jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Park your domains with DomainSponsor and generate revenue today!
Ask me how to get started!

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of
this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any
dissemination publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur
while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by
return e-mail.  Thank you