ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Why Domain Tasting is Great!

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Why Domain Tasting is Great!
  • From: <ricardo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:29:37 -0300

Dear Bob:

my 2 cents...

For your information, in Brazil, registrants are protected by law and can
replace/cancel their domain name registration until 7 days (Yes ! AGP plus 2
days...) after the order.

When a registrant ask to replace/cancel their domain name after the AGP and
within this 7 days, we lost money...

So, without the AGP the situation could be worse !

Best,

Ricardo Vaz Monteiro
Nomer.com