ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>, "Francesco Cetraro" <francescoc@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4
  • From: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:34:00 -0700

Yes, I was away from the list for a while, I got busy with my day job.

To answer your question

1)       I thought you were able to get better information from another
source

a.       It was posted to this list in early august I think, about the
time I stopped looking at this list

2)       As also repeatedly said back then, my information is not
complete because I cannot see from the zone which names are deleted by
one cred and then immediately re-registered because they do not
disappear from the zone and then reappear, so its hard to distinguish
them from transfers.