ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] IPC RFI Report

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] IPC RFI Report
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:13:49 +0200

Tim,

The underlying problem with the comments to Q 11-13 is that the BigPulse
form didn't offer comment opportunities to 11-12, only to 13. Yours was an
email entry to the ICANN site that I tried to capture in this way - perhaps
it would be better just to delete the 11-12 comments (for your entry and a
few others) in the context of the BigPulse overview, since your full
response appears publicly already on the ICANN site? At least that would
eliminate the confusion you notice. Your thoughts on that, please.

Best

Olof

  _____