ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4

  • To: gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:12:23 -0700

I don't agree with this charactization. I think 4.3 can be left as is.
It is simply the results of a data gathering excercise to show how
registrars use the AGP for things other than tasting. I don't see any
good reason not to include it in the body of the report with perhaps a
explanatory opening paragraph as to how the information was collected.
This is not a PDP. It is an informational excercise for the Council to
use in deciding whether a PDP is warranted. I think Council will
understand how to frame section 4.3 in their deliberations.

Tim