ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

Re: [gnso-dt-wg] Draft Motion

  • To: <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dt-wg] Draft Motion
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:49:09 -0500

Like the deletes language.

Unfortunately, there is no Consensus Policy that prohibits speculative
registrations.  There is language that says prohibitions on warehousing and
speculation could be an area of Consensus Policy.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld