ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Rework of motion

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Rework of motion
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:41:37 -0800

Alan, I hope you are feeling better, sounds like a very rough trip home.

Rather than another working group that will add at least three additional
months of delay, would the RyC (and everyone else) be happy if we tidied up
this motion and put it out for 21 day comment period?  Then this team could
reconvene, revise if necessary based upon any additional substantive
comments, and Council could move this off its plate by early April?

-Mike Rodenbaugh