ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

[gnso-dt-wg] proposed motions

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] proposed motions
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:12:23 -0800

Hi all,

Thanks for the productive call today.  As discussed, attached please find
the revised draft motion that we propose to put out for public comment for
21 days as of March 7th.  This is a clean version and I made some edits that
I believe were insubstantial, in addition to those we discussed today.
Please review and lmk your thoughts.

Once I have the timing info and other piece of language from Liz, I will
circulate a proposed motion for our March 6 Council meeting.

Avri and Chuck, please ensure that we have time on our agenda to discuss
that motion.

Kind regards,

Mike Rodenbaugh