ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:20:34 -0500

I think the substantive motion is missing some key words.  More
specifically, shouldn't "to a registrar" and "that registrar's"  be
inserted to specify applicability? I've inserted them  below in CAPS.

a.      During any given month, an Applicable gTLD Operator may not
offer any refund TO A REGISTRAR for any domain names deleted during the
AGP that exceed (i) 10% of THAT REGISTRAR'S net new registrations in
that month (defined as total new registrations less domains deleted
during AGP), or (ii) fifty (50) domain names, whichever is greater.