ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

[gnso-dt-wg] gTLD Registries Constituency Position

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] gTLD Registries Constituency Position
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:52:16 -0400

All,

I promised the group I would get back to you all on the gTLD Registries
Constituency's view on the motion and how we would vote.  I am happy to
state that assuming there are no substantive changes to the motion, the
RyC Council members have been instructed to vote in favor of the motion.
This vote in favor is contingent on not recommending to the Board that
an ICANN fee should also apply and no further definition to
"extraordinary circumstances".

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  &