ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

AW: AW: [gnso-et] Evaluation Team Wiki

  • To: <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: AW: [gnso-et] Evaluation Team Wiki
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:22:24 +0100

Thanks Caroline,

sounds encouraging. In particular your NomCom expertise will help a lot.
I'd like to suggest that we keep confidentiality about the assessment
discussion. Glen should ensure this with regards to the mailing list.

As there shall be only a few days available for the assessment we do not have a
chance to walk through a process similar to NomCom (interviews, scoring etc.).
Maybe secondary informers could also be supportive.

Looking forward to the call next week
Wolf-Ulrich