ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

[gnso-et] Candidate list so far

  • To: <Gnso-et@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-et] Candidate list so far
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:28:25 -0000

        All,

        Building on Bill's candidate summary list of last week, I have
slotted in below the 3 candidates that just arrived in.

        This brings us to 5 US, 2 EU, 2 Asian applications and one woman
amongst them.

        Caroline.

        Mike O'Connor (CSG)
        *USA, male

        Ron Andruff (CSG)
        *USA, male

        Warren Adelman (Rgr)
        * I self-identify with the GNSO - Registrars Stakeholder Group
        * USA, male

        Eric Brunner-Williams  (Rgy or Rgr?  Not this time?)
        * My order of preference for the review areas is security and
stability first, accountability & transparency second, competition
third, and whois last
        * I self-identify with the Registrar Constituency, and the
Registry Constituency"
        * USA, male

        Brian Cute (Rgy)
        * I self-identify with the GNSO - gTLD Registries Stakeholder
Group
        * USA, male

        S. S. Kshatriya  (Unaffiliated)
        *Indian, male