ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

RE: [gnso-et] Re: [gnso-chairs] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March

  • To: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-et] Re: [gnso-chairs] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:31:55 -0500

My concern is time.  There are some that will not be able to stay on the call
very long.   And we really do not know how long it will take for the open slot;
it looks to me that it should not take very long for unaffiliated slot.  What
we could do is to put that at the end of the agenda if there is time.

Regarding time, it would be really helpful if the ET recommended an order for
consideration of candidates for each of the two slots.  Assuming the Council
accepted the recommendation, that could save quite a bit of time in deciding
how to proceed in the polling and we could move right into discussion followed
by polling for each candidate.

Chuck