ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:40:51 -0500

Hello again,

This is a note aimed at those of you who are participating in this Working Group as "individuals" rather than as Constituency representatives. We need "statements of interest" from you, describing what (if any) interest you or your company have in the work that we're doing. Here's a link to a Google search that turned up a whole bunch of Statements of Interest from the GNSO web site -- please use these as examples when you write yours.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:gnso.icann.org+statement+of+interest

Please understand -- it's fine if you or your company has an interest in what we're doing, we just need disclosure of that interest. Please post your SOI to this list (so that it makes its way into the archive). Glen will pick them off the list and post them to a URL for inclusion in our Interim and Final reports.

It would be very helpful if we could have these back before the start of the teleconference call this Friday. Here's a list of the people who need to provide SOIs;

Joe St. Sauver
Marc Perkel
Randy Vaughn
Rod Rasmussenn