ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statement of Interest -- Kal Feher

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statement of Interest -- Kal Feher
  • From: Kal Feher <kalman.feher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 21:51:31 +1000

I am a full time employee of Melbourne IT (www.melbourneit.com.au).
Melbourne IT is an ICANN accredited registrar. We offer gTLD and ccTLD
domain name registration,  Hosting and brand protection services.

I am a member of the Architecture group, with a focus on DNS and networks.

II have no other relationship with other organisations within this or any
other ICANN constituency.

Kal Feher
Architect group
Melbourne IT Ltd
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Website:   www.MelbourneIT.com.au
Print: Please consider the environment before printing this email