ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:52:03 -0600

I am the Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of
MarkMonitor, Inc., a global enterprise brand protection company,
offering Anti-Phishing Solutions, Corporate Domain Registration
Services, and Online Trademark Protection Solutions.  MarkMonitor
specializes in detecting, monitoring and shutting-down phishing attacks
against the world's largest brands.  MarkMonitor is also an ICANN
accredited registrar.   At MarkMonitor, I am responsible for ICANN
policy and compliance matters, as well as its legal matters.
MarkMonitor is an active contributor to the APWG and is a member of the
Registrar's Constituency and the Intellectual Property Constituency.
MarkMonitor is interested in participating in this group to share its
experience and insight in tackling phishing attacks involving fast-flux
networks.