ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Adam Palmer statement of interest

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Adam Palmer statement of interest
  • From: "Adam Palmer" <APalmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:34:31 -0400

Adam Palmer Statement of Interest

I am a full-time employee of .ORG, The Public Interest Registry an
ICANN-accredited Registry.  .ORG is a US based non-profit corporation
located in Washington DC.  I currently serve as Law & Policy Counsel for
.ORG.  My daily responsibilities include handling ICANN-related issues,
corporate law matters for .ORG and managing registry policy matters.

.ORG is a member of the Registry Constituency.  I have been selected by
the Registry Constituency to serve as a constituency representative in
the Fast Flux working Group.  .ORG has a chartered interest in ensuring
the safety and stability of the .ORG registry and Internet.  The
Registry Constituency which I represent is a voting stakeholder on the
GNSO council.  I have no ownership interest in .ORG  and I have no
ownership interest in any entity that currently has business before the
GNSO or ICANN.

Best regards,

Adam Palmer
Law & Policy Counsel