ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:45:04 -0500

I'm treading in pretty deep waters here, so some clarification by Smarter People would be helpful. But I'm treating this the same way I would treat a Conflict of Interest statement if we were in the States -- with the proviso that it's OK to have an interest in the outcome, we just need to know about it.

Glen?  Any words of wisdom from you or others at ICANN on this one?