ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] action items from the July 11 call

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] action items from the July 11 call
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:14:02 -0700

All,

To address the concern articulated below, the first two questions of the
charter now read (replaced "positions" with perspectives"):

1. Please identify the membership of your constituency who participated
actively in the development of the perspective(s) set forth below.

2. Please describe the means by which your constituency arrived at the
perspective(s) set forth below.

This has also been changed in the fast flux workspace:
https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?first_round_constituency_input_template

Please let me know if this works or if you have further suggestions.  Thanks,
Liz