ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] My resignation

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] My resignation
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:07:16 -0500

Dear all,

I support the cliché ?lead, follow or get out of the way.?

I have decided that the third option is the best course for me with regard to the Fast Flux working group. Thus I am resigning, effective immediately, from the working group and the duties of Chair.

Topics I am happy to discuss (over beer) at the Cairo meeting;

- Crafting charters
- Tyranny of the majority
- Quality
- Project management
- Self-selected volunteer working groups
- Culture and politics of fear
- Risk management
- Non-violent protest

mikey