ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux working group statements of interest updated 9 October 2008

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux working group statements of interest updated 9 October 2008
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:35:42 -0400

Glen,

I haven't looked, but as you add new, you may want to delete the old, such as mine, for the no longer participating, and not endorsing, tacitly or explicitly, the work product or process of this GNSO activity, subsequent to the point of decision to withdraw material support.

Thanks in advance, and it wouldn't hurt to remove my mailing address from the distribution, though I can go back to filtering by extremely well-known advocacy.

Eric

Glen de Saint Géry wrote:
Dear All,

The Fast Flux working group statements of interest have been updated with those
sent by the two new members, Martin Hall and Jose Nazario and can be directly
viewed at:
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/fast-flux-hosting/soi-ff-05aug08.shtml

posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/