ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Risk Management

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Risk Management
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:23:57 -0500

Here's a question for the group. Anybody out there familiar with security risk-management techniques?

I was the temporary-interim-acting Chief Information Security Officer for the Minnesota State College system a few years back and drew a little picture of the process (based on a bunch of standards). I've posted a copy of that flowchart on our wiki under Best Practices. Here's a link to the picture;

https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?risk_management

I'm starting to wonder if our analysis wouldn't benefit from an approach like this. Thoughts?

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com