ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Couple of interesting fastflux resources

  • To: gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Couple of interesting fastflux resources
  • From: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:29:58 -0700

I mentioned these to Mike off list and he suggested that I share them
with the list because he found them interesting and thought others
might also be interested:

"Know Your Enemy: Fast-Flux Service Networks"
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/ff/fast-flux.pdf

Another interesting post with some relevant links:

"More SQL Injection with Fast Flux hosting"
http://forums.opendns.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1561
July 1st, 2008

For example:

http://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Calendar.20080514
(note the warning NOT to visit the sites listed on that page)

Regards,

Joe