ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Saturday Harms

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Saturday Harms
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:50:38 -0700

I have no context for the sentence fragment.

I think that my answer would be "yes".

The relevant place for this discussion, however, would be in a GNSO WHOIS forum
where the subject would be the future of WHOIS and consideration of a successor
that would bear more resemblance to a directory service than the current
construct.