ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: soi for fast flux group

  • To: "mail=gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: soi for fast flux group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 01:33:30 -0700

Steven Vine - SOI:

I am a full-time employee of Register.com, Inc., which is an ICANN-accredited
registrar.  Register.com is a member of the Registrars Constituency, and
conducts business with all major gTLD and ccTLD registries.

My position with Register.com is deputy general counsel for Register.com.  In
addition to general legal matters, my responsibilities include ICANN policy and
compliance matters and oversight of our abuse team. I also represent
Register.com on the Registrar Constituency.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org