ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Stetment

  • To: <gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Stetment
  • From: "Ihab Shraim" <Ihab.Shraim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:05:09 -0400

Hello,
I am the Chief Security Officer, Vice President of Network & System Engineering
of MarkMonitor, Inc., a global enterprise Brand protection company, offering an
integrates suite of products to include Anti-Phishing Solutions, Corporate
Domain Registration Services, and Online Trademark Protection Solutions. I am
responsible for the Engineering and Operations of the Anti-fraud product line
where at the core the Security Operation Center detect, monitor and shutdown
all types of phishing attacks against the world?s largest brands.  Furthermore,
the SOC hazels on a daily basis large volumes of  Phish attacks such as Rock
Phish and Malware centric attacks which utilizes Flux Networks.
MarkMonitor is also an ICANN accredited registrar.   MarkMonitor is an active
contributor to the APWG and is a member of the Registrar?s Constituency and the
Intellectual Property Constituency. MarkMonitor is interested in participating
in this group to share its experience and insight in tackling phishing attacks
involving fast-flux networks.

Thanks
Ihsb Shraim
Chief Security Officer