ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Definition - V4.1

  • To: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Definition - V4.1
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:41:29 +0100

Can you give me an real world example where the majority of systems used in a FF network are not compromised hosts?

How about a proof that no node in a "FF network" is not compromised?

The problem with insisting on examples, a point I attempted to make on a sub-list, is that (a) not finding one does not mean there are none, and (b) selective "prosecution" of "no hypothetical cases" may advantage an advocacy position, but it doesn't meet the research goal the WG is charged with, unless (c) something wicked unlikely occurs.

An advocacy position which is example rich isn't necessarily any more correct for having examples.

Eric