ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2

  • To: gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2
  • From: RLVaughn <RL_Vaughn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:22:50 -0500

Joe St Sauver wrote:
Good Morning!

8<--- snip --->8

#>[added some specifics and one mealy-mouthed term to the following}
#>          o time- or other metric-based changes to network nodes, name server,
#>             proxy targets or other components

I understand changes to network nodes and name servers, but whta are
"proxy targets"?

Motherships - too squishy and UFOish to me.  Well, that and my
Anglish went with the last of my neurons.

"Malicious content back-end servers" or maybe just "back-end servers"?
Somehow those phrases also seem poor candidates.

#I've pushed all of these up to the web page, and I've also revised #the scope-restriction portion at the bottom to highlight the #exclusion of WHOIS and "criminal" stuff.

Disclaimer: all opinions strictly my own.