ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2: concern about "consumer-grade"

  • To: mike@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Definition V4.2: concern about "consumer-grade"
  • From: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:23:54 -0700

Mike mentioned:

#i'm proposing a third option.  take a breath...  maybe a walk...  and
#stay in the game.  we need you in here with us.  we need the clash of
#all ideas because that's how we learn.

Absolutely! There's no point to a group that only looks at an issue from
a single angle, I think. Even if I disagree with someone, that doesn't
mean that I don't value and appreciate their perspective.

#if we were in meat space, i'd propose a beer together...

That would be a wonderful idea for a hot summer Friday, and let me say
that there are some *great* microbrews here in the Pacific Northwest,
although I've developed a fondness for refreshing hard ciders as an
alternative, particularly if you're washing down cholesterol-rich bar
snacks. :-)

Regards,

Joe