ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Proposed Recommendation and FAQ, v1

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Proposed Recommendation and FAQ, v1
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:20:12 -0500

Hi Greg,

Thanks ever so much for this great post. Sorry about the sluggish reply -- it's partly due to personal schedule, and partly because it took me a while to write some longer posts to reply to a couple of the nifty issues you raise.

So this is the "short" reply -- where I accept some of your points as good corrections to the draft. See below.

There are a couple more posts that will I will post at the same time, that kick off new threads. One is kicking off a "re-engineering" thread, the other is a "chartering" thread. Those are longer posts that I could use some feedback on.