ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Draft Fast Flux Initial Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Draft Fast Flux Initial Report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:54:20 -0500

thanks Marika!

a note to the rest of the group -- i've got my fingerprints all over this report. i spent the weekend editing it and developing the "next steps" portion. so all the good ideas belong to Marika and all the bad ideas are mine.

here's my hope. i'd like to give this a preliminary once-over on tomorrow's call, spend the week dinging away at the details and approve it next week so that we can launch the Constituency review and public-comment period.

btw, Eric had trouble opening the file. if others do to0, let Marika know and she can push along an RTF version that may be easier to digest.