ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Proposed revision - after line 237

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Proposed revision - after line 237
  • From: "George Kirikos" <fastflux@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:24:42 -0400

Hello,

After line 237, some of the "Affiliation" fields for members of the
Working Group are blank. My own should be:

George Kirikos    CBUC      Leap of Faith Financial Services Inc.

I think for Philip Lodico, his company would probably be "FairWinds
Partners", i.e. from:

http://www.fairwindspartners.com/en/about-us/management-team

For Rodney Joffe, it looks like they were flipped, i.e. "Neustar" is
his company, and RyC is the constituency.

I'm not sure about all the other blank ones, though. I think some
folks were missing, though, from the PDF, as the Wiki lists more
people (e.g. I don't see Dave Piscitello's name in the PDF version).

It doesn't look like I have permission/access to fix those on the Wiki page at:

https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi/index.cgi?working_group_members

but perhaps someone who does have the relevant permissions can do so.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
www.LEAP.com