ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] results of my "next steps" poll

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] results of my "next steps" poll
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:16:38 -0500

Hello all,

Here are the results of the poll regarding next steps. It's in Excel, but I'll also make a PDF of the summary page and attach it as well.

The analysis is pretty much limited to counting responses. Several members responded off-list with suggestions that fell outside the framework of the questionnaire and I tried to incorporate those suggestions into the "next steps" section when I wrote it.

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com