ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Placeholder comments on Section 8

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Placeholder comments on Section 8
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:13:43 -0700

This might work if I were coming home any time soon but I leave Sofia to attend
meeting in Tallin Estonia. I get home late Saturday.

I need to understand what deadlines we must meet that cause you to say we are
out of time. Can you please identify these for the WG to consider?

I'll also note that it's challenging to vote in absentia.