ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] REMINDER Fast Flux Conference Details Friday 17 October, 2008--15:00 UTC

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] REMINDER Fast Flux Conference Details Friday 17 October, 2008--15:00 UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:03:19 +0200

Hi,

I have gotten a little info and would prefer to try and work without as it, at least for now, as it is a tool i am not used to. And while i have no problem with learning new tools, trying to do it while trying to finish up some work might be a waste of our time.

It we find we need it, i will get acclimated before the next meeting.

I understand it was used mostly for building a queue of who talks next. I am used to doing that by just asking for a queue. And it will give me a chance to learn whose name to associate with which voice.

I am also used to using the wiki for any editing on the fly, though i don't expect to be doing any of that as we have no need of motions and at this point i would like to avoid further voting.

thanks

a.