ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] REMINDER Fast Flux Conference Details Friday 17 October, 2008--15:00 UTC

• To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] REMINDER Fast Flux Conference Details Friday 17 October, 2008--15:00 UTC
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:03:19 +0200

Hi,

I have gotten a little info and would prefer to try and work without as it, at least for now, as it is a tool i am not used to. And while i have no problem with learning new tools, trying to do it while trying to finish up some work might be a waste of our time.

It we find we need it, i will get acclimated before the next meeting.

I understand it was used mostly for building a queue of who talks next. I am used to doing that by just asking for a queue. And it will give me a chance to learn whose name to associate with which voice.

I am also used to using the wiki for any editing on the fly, though i don't expect to be doing any of that as we have no need of motions and at this point i would like to avoid further voting.

thanks

a.

On 17 Oct 2008, at 14:31, Avri Doria wrote:

hi,

to be honest, i have not idea how you were using Adobe connect or whether it was being a useful tool.

i wasn't planning on it, but if it is a necessary part of the work culture of this group then perhaps someone can explain it to me.

a.

On 17 Oct 2008, at 14:18, George Kirikos wrote:

Hi folks,

Are we using Adobe Connect today? There was no link in the meeting reminder.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
www.LEAP.com

P.S. Sorry if anyone got this twice, as my first attempt was sent with
an incorrect "From" email (one that wasn't subscribed to the list).

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy